The Annual International Spring Tour is an international travel experience, offering Morehouse College students exposure to foreign countries, cultures, and leadership styles in international business and political decisions, as well as education. This experience will take place Friday, March 8 through Saturday, March 15, 2024.
You’re eligible to apply if:
- You are a full-time student in good standing.
- You are in your Junior or Senior year of study.
- You have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- You complete all application requirements.
You must be nominated by 2 faculty members in one of the four academic divisions:
- Humanities, Social Sciences, Media, and Arts (HSSMA
- Business Administration and Economics (BE)
- Professional and Continuing Studies (PCS)
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM).
It is your responsibility to ensure faculty members submit nominations on your behalf to the email address found in the application.
*Application Deadline: Friday, November 17, 2023, 11:59 p.m.