Goizueta Future of Finance Trading Demonstration
You’re invited to a Trading Demonstration on Thursday, November 10th from 4:00-5:30pm at Goizueta Business School of Emory University.
The Master of Analytical Finance (MAF) Program Academic Director and Finance, Professor Kirsten Travers-UyHam will give you a tour of our brand-new finance lab, a hub of global financial markets right in the heart of the Goizueta Business School. You will experience the setting, screens and platforms that professionals use to access a global network of information and financial activity 24/7. Dr. Travers will show you how the world connects to buy, sell and exchange goods, currencies and assets in real time. You won’t want to miss this demonstration!
- Event: Trading Demonstration
- Date: Thursday, November 10th
- Time: Demonstration starts at 4:00pm, followed by a Refreshments for all attendees.
- Transportation: American Coach Lines of Atlanta bus will pick you up at the Spelman campus entrance (420 Westview Drive, Atlanta, Ga 30314), departing promptly at 3:00pm to bring you to Emory’s campus and then take you back to AUC after the event.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Location: Finance Lab (Room 400) of Goizueta Business School Building (1300 Clifton Road, Atlanta, GA 30322)
All Morehouse students are welcome to attend this event. We look forward to seeing you on November 10th!