The Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF) in partnership with Apple is proud to present the Apple HBCU Scholars Program to outstanding students attending a Historically Black College or University. Eligible students should be currently working towards a degree in an undergraduate, Masters, Law or Ph.D. program.
Selected Scholars will receive a $15,000 merit-based scholarship and participate in a 12-week internship during the Summer of 2024. Each scholar will be assigned an Apple mentor throughout their experience, receive an opportunity to develop key skills, and help launch their careers through the hands-on experience gained at one of the most innovative tech companies in the world.
Students selected for this program will:
- Participate in an Apple HBCU Immersion experience in Cupertino, California during the Spring semester of 2024.
- Participate in a 12-week internship with Apple in Cupertino, California during the Summer of 2024.
- Be awarded a $15,000 merit-based scholarship to help defray the costs (e.g., tuition, mandatory fees, room and board, books and supplies) of attendance.
- Participate in various leadership development activities to help prepare for post-graduation careers.
- Receive on-going coaching and guidance from an experienced Apple employee.